Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in LaTeX / MS Word / OpenOffice / LibreOffice document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
After acceptance of the manuscript, the corresponding author (as representative of all) must sign Copyright Transfer Agreement.
This copyright transfer form is essential for publication of the article in Serdica Journal of Computing. The completed and signed original of the document must be returned by mail, or a scanned copy of the signed original by e-mail, to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With this document, the authors agree to transfer the copyright of their article to Serdica Journal of Computing.